Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: raod zombie and death or glory

  1. #1
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just so anyone in the know knows I sent Road zombie studio and death or glory to account 1, of that email thing that I probably shoudnt say on here.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can you post how to get there again? New computer at home (virus) and work = no more downloads or how to's anymore starting all over with SD downloads thanks [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ May 18, 2005 02:12 PM: Message edited by: kustom55 ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member anotherstateofmind's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2004
    Posts
    180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey joshrush.....got another request: how about a studio version of "private hell"? that one is the only one i still havent heard recorded.....anyone?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats somin I wish I had to, Ive got a good live boot of it but thats it. Im lookin for a good version of play with fie if anyones got aany info.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Python423's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2003
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Where did the stuido version of Road Zombie Come from? didn't sound like a good rip of the mp3? I have 192k rip of Death or Glory also which sounsd better then your rip.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Many thanks for the mp3's, Josh!
    Finally I got a decent copy of "Road Zombie" and as for "Death or Glory", are there any unedited versions around?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ripped em real quick, one is from the dogtown site the other is from black kats site.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member RootsRock79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 27th, 2005
    Posts
    100
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Would any of you be willing to send the studio Road Zombie to me? I'm happy to trade anything you might be looking for - mlm demos, lost tracks, harder they come live....any help is appreciated. [email protected] thanks

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sickboy79's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love a studio version of "Road Zombie" too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •